BOOKING AT WOWO
You will find everything you need on our website to plan your perfect camping holiday. In the meantime, browse some dates and prices to check our availability.
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN FOR 2022 UP UNTIL APRIL 2023
Before going through to book, please make sure you have read and understood all the information on this page.
MAKE A RESERVATION
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL FOR ANY STAYS HERE AT WOWO FOR ALL PITCHES
To see different areas you can camp, please visit Camping Areas.
Check in is from 2pm onwards, check out is 11am.
Green – Available
Red – Not available
Yellow – Available, but cannot start on this day
Please select your dates and then ‘Next Step’ to go through to book.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR WOWO CAMPSITE
1. Booking is exclusive to respectable campers. By respectable we mean the ability to respect your fellow campers and your environment. We reserve the right of admission.
2. In our experience lack of respect for fellow campers is almost always associated with the mismanagement of alcohol. If heavy consumption is a part of your camping ideal – please do not book at Wowo.
3. We have extensive areas on the farm specified for dog walking. In all other areas dogs
must be kept on leads. Each dog is required to meet reception staff including the office dog and be seen to be friendly. We reserve the right to ask your dog to leave if it shows anti-social behaviour.
4. We welcome and honour unplugged or acoustic musicians round the campfire. All instruments and noise to stop by 11pm latest. No bongos or drums. No Car stereos / stereos or radio’s. Strictly no open air, plugged in music.
5. Love the farm – leave no trace. Please take all rubbish to the bin area and leave nothing on your pitch. We do not allow fireworks or lanterns.
6. We do not accept unsupervised youths below the age of 21. We also do not allow Stag and Hen parties or weddings/ receptions.
7. We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or any personal injury sustained while camping or using campfires. Please be advised there is a flowing stream running through the middle of the campsite.
8. Driving is restricted on site to 5mph at all times. There is no driving after dark. We ask you to minimise the use of your vehicle only to either leave or return to the site.
9. Refund Policy: 30 days notice or longer – 90% refunded. 15 – 29 days notice – 50% refunded. 14 days or less notice – No refund
10. If booking a workshop, you are also agreeing to the workshop providers terms and conditions.
Day Visitors are allowed and can be paid for at time of booking as an extra (only 2 visitors per party)
If you would like to book more in please email us details
Visitors must please leave car at reception and be offsite before dark or 6pm
Camper vans are not allowed onsite unless smaller than a transit van (VW size)
Motorhomes and caravans are not allowed
For Standard Camping it is not possible to reserve a specific field or pitch. We work on a first come first choose basis. (Those that arrive at 2pm, earliest check in, will have the first pick. Campers arriving on Thursday staying for 3 nights will have first pick of the weekend pitches. However we can almost guarantee that you will be able to camp next to friends.)
Earliest check in for all pitches and Yurts is 2pm and check out is 11am
It is essential to book a 2 night minimum stay in our yurts or shepherds huts all year round.
It is essential to book for both Friday & Saturday night (2 nights) on weekends and 3 nights (Sunday) on Bank holidays.
PITCH SIZE INFORMATION
You can book up to 8 adults and 8 kids in any one booking by choosing 4 adults and 4 kids in pitch one, then press ‘add pitch’ and repeat. If you have more than 8 adults and 8 kids then please email [email protected] with a little more detail about your booking, dates, numbers of adults/kids etc.
The first to arrive out of your booking will choose a suitable pitch, advised by reception, and then the rest of your group will pitch up around them sharing the same fire pit.
The pitches are very large so can accommodate several tents around each pitch/ firepit, but again please be sure to contact us if you are more than 8 adults and 8 kids to make sure we can accommodate the size of group on your chosen date.
Earliest Check in time is 2pm and check out time in 11am
HAVE ANYTHING TO ASK?
You will no doubt have a handful of questions before you come camping. There is a ton of information around this site that should provide you with the answers you need. However if there is anything else, please check out our FAQs that should cover everything that you can think of. If there is still something missing, you can drop us a line.